No one will ever guess there are 2 servings of veggies in each portion of this Italian-American classic.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with cooking spray. Heat a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Thinly slice the carrot and add to food processor, along with kale and garlic. Pulse until very finely minced, stopping and stirring. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and combine with the Parmesan and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix in beef and form into 16–18 golf ball-size meatballs. Arrange on baking sheets and coat tops with spray. Bake 12 min., until well browned.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. To a greased 12-inch skillet, add the peppers. Cook on medium-high 8 min., stirring often. Add the marinara and cook 1 min.
5. Add meatballs to skillet, spooning sauce on top. Cover skillet and cook 3 min., until meatballs are cooked through. Serve spaghetti with meatballs and sauce.
Garnish with basil and additional Parm, if desired.