Labor-intensive enchiladas are usually not an option on busy weeknights, but with the help of a few items from the store, they become the perfect quick, crowd-pleasing dinner.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Thinly slice the green onions.
2. Remove the chicken from bones and shred. Toss with half the enchilada sauce, 1 cup cheese, and half of green onions.
3. Divide chicken mixture among the tortillas and roll up. Arrange seam-sides down in greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
4. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20 min., until cheese is bubbling.
5. Sprinkle reserved green onions on top.