This version of that popular Thai takeout dish uses veggie noodles instead of rice noodles and a paleo-approved mixture of coconut oil and clarified butter instead of peanut oil.
1. Place the vegetable noodles in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 1 min. Uncover and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cut the dark green parts of green onions into 1½-inch lengths. Thinly slice light green and white parts of green onions. Pat the shrimp dry.
3. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the coconut oil and ghee on medium-high. Add the shrimp and cook 2–3 min., until browned on both sides. Transfer shrimp to a bowl.
4. To same skillet, add the garlic and thinly sliced green onions. Cook 30 sec., stirring constantly. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add to skillet. Cook 2 min., stirring constantly. Add the partially cooked vegetable noodles, shrimp, and fish sauce. Cook 1 min., gently stirring. Remove from heat.
5. Squeeze juice of 1 lime all over. To serve, garnish with remaining green onions and remaining lime wedges.