This simple recipe uses prepared pizza dough to create a sophisticated light meal in just 30 min.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and roll the pizza dough to fit a parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Mix the sour cream, nutmeg, salt (in moderation) and pepper and spread over the pastry, leaving a ½-inch border.
3. Remove the woody ends of the asparagus and halve the stalks lengthwise. Cut into pieces. Cut the bacon into pieces.
4. Divide the bacon and asparagus over the dough and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Bake approx. 15 min., or until golden brown.
5. While tart is baking, halve the tomatoes and chop the parsley. Top the tart with the tomatoes and parsley. Serve immediately.
Replace the gruyere with 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.