These mini two-bite portions of everyone’s favorite comfort food are a stunning hors d’oeuvre that’s sure to wow your guests.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Break the spaghetti strands into thirds. Cook according to package directions, draining 1 min. before al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Meanwhile, in a 2-qt saucepot, heat the marinara sauce to a simmer on medium-high. Stir in the meatballs and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 20 min., until meatballs are hot in centers, stirring occasionally.
3. Coat 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the mozzarella and 2 tbsp Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked spaghetti and toss until well combined.
4. Divide spaghetti mixture among mini muffin cups. Press spaghetti down in centers and up sides to form cup. Bake 15 min., until golden brown around
5. Remove spaghetti cups from muffin pan and arrange on a large serving platter. Spoon 1 meatball into each nest. Garnish with remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan.
To make the spaghetti cups ahead, cool baked cups, then refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 day. Reheat cups on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven until warm