We’ve called for fresh asparagus, but green beans work just as well.
1. Prepare the rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut chicken thighs into thin strips and place in a bowl. Add ¼ cup of the stir fry sauce and toss to combine.
2. Cut the asparagus into 2-inch long pieces, discarding the tough bottoms. Preheat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the sesame oil and the chicken thigh strips. Brown the chicken on all sides until cooked through, about 5 min.
4. Set heat to high and add the asparagus to the pan along with 2 tbsp water. Cover with a lid.
5. Steam for 1 min. or until tender. Add the remaining ¼ cup stir fry sauce back to the pan, and bring to a boil. Serve immediately over cooked rice.